The Equity Summit is hosted and coordinated by the Equity Institute. This is an educational event, the Equity Summit is open to all individuals; no membership is required.
The Equity Summit is committed to making the program accessible. If you have accessibility or accommodation needs, please indicate them when you register and email our Program Services Coordinator, Monique Hernandez, by Friday, October 2, 2020. After this date, every effort will be made to honor the accommodation requests of attendees and substitute delegates, but cannot be guaranteed.
The Equity Summit at Skyline College is a bi-annual international one-day professional development experience held on Friday, November 6, 2020 from 8:00am to 4:30pm, which includes equity talks, plenaries and a keynote address by activist and filmmaker Bree Newsome Bass.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER AS AN INDIVIDUAL, click group registration to learn if your institution has already established a group discount rate. If it is an approved group, do not use the links below to register. Instructions on how to register with your group's discount link can be provided by contacting your institution's Group Organizer. Find out more on the group registration page.
Links for individual registration below. Review our cancellation, refund and substitution policies before you register.
Includes access to the full day program. Rate: $395 for all students currently enrolled at a 2 yr or 4 yr institution. Students: secure your funding for the conference before registering. Cancellation, refund, and substitution policies are below and apply to all registrants, including students.
Once you have completed the information in the registration form you will be prompted to enter your credit card information via Paypal.
If you have any questions, call the Equity Institute at (650)738-7953 or email us.
Equity Summit 2020 Registration Rates
|Early Bird||Register before August 5, 2020||$595.00|
|Group Discount||Equity Summit encourages groups of ten (or more) people to form a group and earn $100 off the current individual, non-student or SMCCCD registration rate. Form your group and submit an application before registering.|
|Regular||Register after August 5, 2020||$695.00|
|Student||Currently enrolled at a 2 yr or 4 yr institution.||$395.00|
|SMCCCD||Current employees of San Mateo County Community College District||$395.00|
Food and Beverage Included with Registration
For your planning purposes, food functions will consist of the following types of items*:
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policies
- All cancellation / refund requests made by September 1, 2020, will incur a $100.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email.
- All cancellation / refund requests after October 1, 2020, will receive a refund of the amount paid and incur a $250.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email.
- Refunds will not be made because of weather conditions or travel situations encountered in your home, "connecting", or conference host locations.
- Registration may be transferred to a substitute delegate (with no additional charge).
- Registration may not be transferred to a future Equity Summit.
- No refund amount will be granted for no-shows.
- In the unlikely event the conference is cancelled, Equity Institute will refund 100% of the registration fees paid.