The Equity Summit is hosted and coordinated by the Equity Institute. This is an educational event, the Equity Summit is open to all individuals; no membership is required.
The Equity Summit is committed to making the program accessible. If you have accessibility or accommodation needs, please indicate them when you register and email our Program Services Coordinator, Monique Hernandez, by Friday, October 2, 2020. After this date, every effort will be made to honor the accommodation requests of attendees and substitute delegates, but cannot be guaranteed.
The Equity Summit at Skyline College is a bi-annual international one-day professional development experience held on Friday, November 6, 2020 from 8:30am to 2:00pm, which includes equity talks, plenaries and a keynote address by activist and filmmaker Bree Newsome Bass.
Links for individual registration below. Review our cancellation, refund and substitution policies before you register.
Includes access to the full program. Rate: $50 for all students currently enrolled at a 2 yr or 4 yr institution. Students: secure your funding for the conference before registering. Cancellation, refund, and substitution policies are below and apply to all registrants, including students.
Unfortunately, due to the capacity of this event and the limited programming staff, we cannot offer group registration or a discounted rate. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Once you have completed the information in the registration form you will be prompted to enter your credit card information via Paypal.
If you have any questions, call the Equity Institute at (650)738-7953 or email us.
Equity Summit 2020 Registration Rates
|Early Bird (Register before October 2, 2020)||$200.00|
|Regular (Register after October 2, 2020)||$300.00|
|Student (Currently enrolled at a 2 yr or 4 yr institution)||$50.00|
|SMCCCD (Current employees or students of San Mateo County Community College District)||Free|
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policies
- All cancellation / refund requests made by October 2, 2020, will incur a $50.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email.
- All cancellation / refund requests after October 3, 2020, will receive a refund of the amount paid and incur a $100.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email.
- There will be no cancellation / refund request after October 15, 2020.
- Registration may be transferred to a substitute delegate (with no additional charge).
- Registration may not be transferred to a future Equity Summit.
- No refund amount will be granted for no-shows.
- In the unlikely event the conference is cancelled, Equity Institute will refund 100% of the registration fees paid.