Executive Equity Roundtable
The Executive Equity Roundtable at Skyline College is a highly interactive remote program that has been carefully curated for current and newly appointed Chancellors, Presidents, Superintendents, and their respective cabinet members to explore the theme of “Transformative Practices in Equity and Leadership.” This is a professional development opportunity. The Roundtable is open to college Presidents (or their equivalent) and their cabinet members.
Executive Equity Roundtable 2022 Registration Rates
Links for individual registration are below. Review our cancellation, refund, and substitution policies before you register.
Unfortunately, due to the capacity of this event and the limited programming staff, we cannot offer group registration or a discounted rate. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Once you have completed the information in the registration form you will be prompted to enter your credit card information via PayPal.
If you do not wish to pay via PayPal, we have the invoice optioning available. Please email Allen Ocampo, for further information.
If you have any questions, call the Equity Institute at (650) 738-7953 or email us.
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policies
Please carefully review our policies before registering. For clarification, please email or call us.
- All cancellation/refund requests made by June 17, 2022, will incur a $75.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email to email@example.com
- All cancellation/refund requests after June 17, 2022, will receive a refund of the amount paid and incur a $100.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be no cancellation/refund request after June 30, 2022
- Registration may be transferred to a substitute delegate but will incur a $50 transfer fee. Notification can only be made through email to email@example.com. Notification can only be made through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration may not be transferred to a future Equity Institute Program
- No refund amount will be granted for no-shows
- In the unlikely event the Executive Equity Roundtable is cancelled, Equity Institute will refund 100% of the registration fees paid
The Equity Institute is committed to making the program accessible. If you have accessibility or accommodation needs, please indicate them when you register and email our Interim Manager, Allen Ocampo, by Friday, June 3, 2022. After this date, every effort will be made to honor the accommodation requests of attendees and substitute delegates, but cannot be guaranteed.