Frequently Asked Question
Frequently Asked Questions
- If my institution cannot send a team of 10 to the academy, can I attend as an individual?
- The academy is an experience designed for teams so we cannot accept registration for
- It says the registration fee is $10,000. Does that cost change if I have less than
10 people attending?
- $10,000 is the flat fee to send a maximum of 10 people. For example, if your institution
sends a group of 6 people, it still costs $10,000.00 to attend.
- If I’m not a faculty member, can I attend the academy?
- Yes. In order to maximize the experience and ensure that the information and strategies
learned at the academy will be implemented at your respective institutions, we recommend
sending a diverse group that should include classified staff and administrators.
For this particular academy, the recommended audience is Faculty Members (counseling
and instructional), Academic Deans, Academic Senate leadership, Professional Development
Coordinators, Support Staff for instruction, Student Equity/Student Services Directors,
and Vice Presidents of Instruction.
- Can you provide me with the slide deck you used for your equity presentation?
- Our equity slides decks are intellectual property that we do not share with our colleagues
or other instuitutions. If you would like specific reference material, please send
a requst to Katrina Pantig at email@example.com.