Frequently Asked Questions
- All cancellation / refund requests made by October 2, 2020, will incur a $50.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellation / refund requests after October 3, 2020, will receive a refund of the amount paid and incur a $100.00 service and processing fee. Notification can only be made through email to email@example.com
- There will be no cancellation / refund request after October 15, 2020
- Refunds will not be made because of weather conditions or travel situations encountered in your home, "connecting", or conference host locations.
- Registration may be transferred to a substitute delegate (with no additional charge).
- Registration may not be transferred to a future Equity Summit.
- No refund amount will be granted for no-shows.
- In the unlikely event the conference is cancelled, Equity Institute will refund 100% of the registration fees paid.
Yes. If your plans change, you may email us to make a substitution. There is no cost associated with transferring a registration to a substitute.
PAY NOW, you can input a major credit card to settle the balance immediately.
Zoom, there will be a webinar link shared with all registrants.
No. Equity Summit does not have presentation slides for distribution.