The Executive Equity Roundtable
This experience is a highly interactive remote program that has been carefully curated for current and newly appointed Chancellors, Presidents, Superintendents, and their respective cabinet members to explore the theme of “Transformative Practices in Equity and Leadership”.
The two day program event consists of presidents, chief executive officers, an executive coach, and over seven (7) seasoned equity practitioners who will share knowledge, techniques, best practices, and their most honest perspectives in what we have created as a safe and brave space for senior executives to have their questions answered, voices heard, and community of support expanded.
This 200-person limited capacity program event is like no other, granting 20-participants exclusive breakout room access for intimate Q&A with our keynote speakers and other subject-matter experts!
This two-day experience is designed to:
- Create a safe and brave space supporting senior executive administrators who are encountering challenges and barriers to effectively advancing equity at their respective institutions
- Help transition senior executive administrators possessing a foundational level of equity knowledge shift into an operational mindset for advancing equity and closing the educational obligation gap through leadership centered on equity opposed to the administration that adopts equity as a separate extension of the core institutional function
- Lend more significant consideration for the benefits of equity-centered leadership that positively transforms the institutional culture and climate into a space where the educational experience of the marginalized and hyper marginalized student and employee populations have full consideration to express their potential
- Formulate strategies and tactics for implementing an equity plan focused on closing educational inequity gaps within their respective institutions
Day One: Building an Institutional Capacity for Equity
- Session I: Advancing Equity at the Leadership Level
- Session II: A President and an Equity Officer: How They Advance Equity Together
- Session III: Building an Institutional Capacity for Equity
Day Two: Its All About Transformation: Leadership and Leading Change
- Session IV: Transformative Leadership: Equity-centered Empowerment
- Session V: Strategic Change Management: Equitizing an Institution from the Board Room to the Basement